Virtual Position | Detroit, MI preferred | Small Giants Community
The Small Giants Community is hiring! We’re a small, high-performing team working hard to grow the Small Giants Community, an organization committed to identifying, connecting, and developing purpose-driven business leaders. Our network spans more than 7,000 leaders — and we have an inspiring vision in place to connect with even more values-first organizations as we grow.
Who you are:
You are a master project manager and you’re known for your immaculate attention to detail and curiosity. You have a proven history of analyzing data to identify areas of opportunity and executing experiments in highly cross-functional environments, and you have an ownership mentality. You love connecting with people (virtually or in person) and care deeply about the personal experience.
What you’ll do:
- Design and assemble innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns that bring to life the value of the Small Giants Community
- Analyze content data, persona information, and content journey maps to determine which content is needed and recommend strategies to make it more effective
- Drive customer acquisition through outbound marketing activities by personally engaging with early leads (calling, emailing, and connecting live)
- Understand the target customer and work within marketing and sales efforts to hit relevant customer pain points and deliver business value
- Set up tracking to measure effectiveness of conversations and campaigns
- Consistently iterate and improve on marketing programs through analysis and program optimization
- Assist with on-the-ground programming by helping to organize an annual conference, leadership training programs and virtual events
- Collaborative and highly curious, with a creative streak that helps design campaigns that drive maximum results
- Highly adaptable and comfortable on a fast-paced, high-performing team
- Awareness of SEO and digital marketing
- Hubspot familiarity