Virtual Position | Detroit, MI preferred | Small Giants Community
The Small Giants Community is hiring! We’re a small, high-performing team working hard to grow the Small Giants Community, an organization committed to identifying, connecting, and developing purpose-driven business leaders. Our network spans more than 7,000 leaders — and we have an inspiring vision in place to connect with even more values-first organizations as we grow.
Who you are:
You are a master project manager and you’re known for your immaculate attention to detail and curiosity. You have a proven history of analyzing data to identify areas of opportunity and executing experiments in highly cross-functional environments, and you have an ownership mentality. You love connecting with people (virtually or in person) and care deeply about the personal experience.
What you’ll do:
- Design and assemble innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns that bring to life the value of the Small Giants Community
- Analyze content data, persona information, and content journey maps to determine which content is needed and recommend strategies to make it more effective
- Drive customer acquisition through outbound marketing activities by personally engaging with early leads (calling, emailing, and connecting live)
- Understand the target customer and work within marketing and sales efforts to hit relevant customer pain points and deliver business value
- Set up tracking to measure effectiveness of conversations and campaigns
- Consistently iterate and improve on marketing programs through analysis and program optimization
- Assist with on-the-ground programming by helping to organize an annual conference, leadership training programs and virtual events
- Collaborative and highly curious, with a creative streak that helps design campaigns that drive maximum results
- Highly adaptable and comfortable on a fast-paced, high-performing team
- Awareness of SEO and digital marketing
- Hubspot familiarity
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including healthcare and 401(k)
- Virtual setting – our team is 100% remote (even before COVID)
- Build relationships with hundreds of purpose-driven CEOs and thought leaders
About the Small Giants Community:
To identify, connect, and develop purpose-driven business leaders.
Our Core Values:
Trust Each Other: We understand that the team will thrive when we fully trust one another and assume the best intentions, support one another, and work toward a common goal.
Grow with Purpose: We continuously invest in our learning and development, seeking new opportunities to grow our skills and strengthen our weaknesses so that we can better serve the Community.
Work Mindfully: We prioritize meaningful, quality work over everything. We’re committed to being present with the current objective and giving it our full attention, providing the best possible opportunities and resources to our Community.
Create Great Experiences: We are committed to doing things differently. We understand that the Small Giants difference is high-class, personal and meaningful experiences that result in lifelong learning and lasting relationships.
Be Responsive: We believe in meeting and exceeding the promises we make. In working with each other and with customers, we are responsive and accountable.