One key attribute that differentiates a Small Giant from other businesses is the devotion given to employee development. We know that when people feel valued in their workplace, they work harder. How much harder? 6 times, to be exact. Can you imagine walking in on Monday morning to the buzz of folks working hard and loving it because their Strengths are at work? Motivated employees results in motivated profits…and there’s nothing wrong with motivated profits. Join Heidi Convery, a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach and founder of Flourish LLC, as she introduces you to the productivity and profitability effects of building a Strengths based organization.
- An introduction to Gallup’s CliftonStrengths Assessment and Movement
- Understanding Your Strengths and How to Leverage Them as a Leader
- Ways to Incorporate Strengths into Your Everyday Culture
- Introducing the Process of Claiming Our Strengths
- Aiding Employees in Utilizing Their Strengths in Their Roles
Leaders are encouraged to take the Top 5 CliftonStrengths Assessment before the fishbowl. However, it is not required.