Everyone is talking about feedback and one-on-ones, but how do you make sure you’re truly adding value and not just checking a box? More to the point, how do you use feedback to help the team embody your company values in their day-to-day interactions. It turns out that it’s one-part mindset shift and one part tactical. In this fishbowl, you’ll learn from Jonathan Raymond, author of Good Authority and CEO at Refound, on how to give feedback in a way that feels natural, acknowledges power imbalances, and brings your company values to life.
- How to structure feedback using questions and observations
- The mindset shift to become a great people manager
- What to do when you feel like you’ve given feedback but nothing changes
- How to take ownership of your contribution to a stuck situation
- Why boundaries are the most critical — and most avoided — ingredient in effective feedback
- How to use The Accountability Dial to give timely, thought provoking feedback