Our Corporate Structures Aligns With Our Mission
We are an organization committed to identifying, connecting, and developing purpose-driven business leaders. We are proud to share that we are organized as an L3C organization, which is essentially a for-profit entity that has its mission and social purpose as its primary goal. Also called a “low profit entity,” it bridges the gap between for-profit and nonprofit entities as L3C entities are permitted to accept donation from private foundations. Our corporate structure now aligns with our business purpose, and it is something that we are not only proud of, but will guide our strategies and the relationships we have with all stakeholders.
Influencing over 6,000 leaders and organizations and 150,000 employees
Sponsor the Small Giants Summit 2018
SUMMIT DESCRIPTION AND THEME: This year’s Small Giants Summit is the eighth edition of this event and is meant to be a forum to communicate and share the ideas and values of the Small Giants Community with like-minded entrepreneurs. The theme for this year is “Authenticity.” Authenticity is embedded into the very fabric of what makes the Small Giants Community so special – the people. The 2018 Summit will celebrate and deepen our commitment as leaders to showing up authentically – a practice that leads to meaningful conversations, deeper relationships, the sharing of ideas, and ultimately, living out the six qualities of a Small Giant day in and day out. After a successful Summit, small business leaders will have built intimate professional relationships, learned from their peers, and will have learned practical lessons to improve their businesses.
ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS: The Small Giants Summit is designed to support an audience of leaders who…
- are founders, executives, or C-suite members of small to medium-sized companies (90% U.S. based).
- serve 10 – 400 employees.
- lead organizations with annual revenues of $2 million – $200 million (USD).
SUMMIT OVERVIEW AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Inspirational Keynotes that motivate, challenge and educate
- Round table discussions designed to help you work through issues together with your peers
- “Think Tanks” that allow us to brainstorm solutions to problems in real time
- Networking that focuses on introducing you to people who are sharing similar challenges
- Genuine stories from Small Giants who are willing to share their lessons learned
- One-of-a-kind social events with great conversations, unique experiences and a celebration of Forbes America’s Best Small Companies