https://smallgiants.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Website-Logo.png 0 0 Jason Armour https://smallgiants.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Website-Logo.png Jason Armour2017-05-30 17:48:312020-12-15 01:55:33A Small Giants Final Bow: How a Responsible Exit Strategy Impacts Your Legacy
A Small Giants Final Bow: How a Responsible Exit Strategy Impacts Your Legacy
In this panel discussion, attendees heard two values-driven leaders share their succession stories: Kris Maynard of Essential Ingredients will share how he implemented an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) and Jill Nelson of Ruby Receptionists will share how she sold her majority share to a culturally-conscious and responsible venture capitalist firm.
- Hear how two values-driven leaders successfully transitioned ownership, implemented their decision, and the impacts of their decisions
- Learn how to begin the process of an ESOP at your company
- Learn how to vet and find a venture capitalist firm that you can trust
- Gain insights on the timing and best practices for designing an exit strategy
- Hear practical strategies for preserving your culture and values beyond your lifetime