The Feedback Loop: How to Give and Receive
How do you tell a top-performing employee something that they don’t want to hear? How do you take in feedback from your employees, without coming across as defensive? Giving and receiving feedback well are two of the most-valued – yet difficult to master – skills for any leader. Claire Lew, , has spent her working life studying 15,000+ leaders and employees in 25 countries to develop a methodology for The Feedback Loop: How to Give & Receive Feedback Well. After over three years of research across hundreds of companies, Claire will share a playbook for how the most effective leaders give and receive feedback.
- A deep understanding of why we dismiss tough feedback
- How to handle feedback you disagree with
- Five techniques for receiving tough feedback well
- Research on how receptive employees are to tough feedback
- How to tell an employee that they are wrong or that they messed up
- A proven four-step framework for giving tough feedback to employees