Coherent Leadership: How Your Physiological State Impacts Your Ability to Lead
A powerful mindset is only one aspect of good leadership. Leaders also need to infuse that mindset into their teams and culture. Research in human physiology is revealing that when the heart and brain are working together we enter a coherent state and our frame of mind shifts. We increase cognitive function, increase creativity, increase decision-making abilities, and decrease cortisol (the stress hormone). How you show up physiologically as a leader matters more than you think. Interestingly, when we change our physiological state, we also influence the physiological state of the people we interact with. As teams enter physiologically coherent states together they are more authentic, feel more supported, are more productive, and more innovative. Attendees joined Tyler Mongan from Heart Lab as we explored human physiology, coherent leadership and how your physiology impacts your company.
- Learn About the Science of Brain and Heart Coherence
- Discover How Physiological Coherence Influence Your State
- Experience Simple Techniques to Develop Coherent Physiological States
- Learn How to be a more Coherent Leader
- Discover How Coherent Leaders are more authentic, more connected with their teams, and create a more innovative culture